- No specify address
- No specify serve day
Hour Segway Tour from Checkpoint Charlie
Berlin: 2.5-Hour Segway Tour from Checkpoint Charlie
- Explore Berlin in a relaxing way, on a Segway
- See Checkpoint Charlie, the remains of the Berlin Wall and Gendarmenmarkt
- Admire more than 25 sights in the German capital and ride on hidden and bike paths
- Get interesting information and insider tips on Berlin
- Discover Potsdamer Platz, the government district, Tiergarten and the Brandenburg Gate
- Ride around the city on a new, clean, and well-maintained SegwayOverviewExplore Berlin’s most interesting sights quickly and easily on this 2.5-hour Segway tour. Discover the history of the city from Prussia to the present day, hear interesting stories and anecdotes, and get great insider tips on the German capital.What to Expect
Explore Berlin quickly and easily on this Segway tour. You’ll first practice riding a Segway. When you can safely use the electric scooter you can start the tour. Your guide will recount interesting stories about the German capital, give you great insider tips and answer any questions you may have.
The tour first takes you to Checkpoint Charlie, the world-renowned former border checkpoint. Next travel to Topography of Terror. See the Brandenburg Gate, the Soviet War Memorial with original T34 tanks, the Holocaust Memorial, the Reichstag and Potsdamer Platz. Visit Gendarmenmarkt with the beautiful French and German Cathedrals.
Marvel at the impressive architecture of the government district and admire how green Berlin is as you travel through Tiergarten or past the Spree.
Journey through time and the history of Berlin from Prussia to the Weimar Republic, the Second World War, the construction of the Berlin Wall, the reunification of Germany and the present day.
YOU MUST LOGIN TO SUBMIT A REVIEW